viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Black Buggy

Hi, I present my latest creation, it is a buggy, with independent suspension with shock absorbers in the four wheels, steering in the front axle, and traction in the rear axle.


Let's talk about the suspension, in this tipe of vehicles, the suspension should be soft, it should adapt well to the terrain to prevent the wheels to stay in the air. In a competition that can be risky because if you use differential and is a wheel in the air, you should push the vehicle in a competition that would be a penalty. I to avoid that, use two different types of shock absorber, front axle using a soft and back the hardest, since most of the weight is located behind.


About the direcction I must say that in these vehicules the best is a "self-centering" the function of this are do that after you released the botton to turn, the wheels back to be straight, for this I use a self-centering made by Sheepo.


The most importan in the competitions are the speed, as you need strengh to can avoid the obstacules. In my vehicule i use a XL PF motor that is conect to a diferential. I use few gears: the diferential and the allows that can move this. Few less gears, less friction and less wanted energy.

For the lateral:



Above:


Behind:


Ahead:





1 comentario:

  1. nice post, please check my review of lego TMNT below,

    waiting for your reply :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56-PJqoiNA

    ResponderEliminar